Elf crafts are the season’s favourite! Irrespective of whether you follow the tradition of ‘Elves on The Shelf’, these cute creatures have a way of making into your homes and hearts through cute Elf craft ideas. And when it comes to Elves, it is almost impossible to miss this Toilet Paper Roll Elf in season’s decorations.
Quick to make, this Fun cardboard toilet roll Elf Craft uses common supplies and is super fun to make. Perfect to keep your kids constructively busy, this elf craft idea will hone their fine motor skills and enhance their creativity.
Toilet Paper Roll Elf Craft
Popularised by German mythology, these magical creatures make their appearance in classic Christmas stories and folklore. These cute creatures are much adored by everyone and make for easy crafts for kids.
This toilet roll elf is super cute and fun to make. It is a great elf craft for kindergarten and older children. It comes with a free template that makes it an easy elf craft for preschool as well!
Supplies For Elf Toilet Roll Craft
• Toilet paper roll or cardboard tube
• Brown acrylic colour paint
• Paint brush
• White small pom-pom
• Black marker or sharpie
• Construction paper – white, red and pink
• Brown cardstock
• Red glitter foam sheet
• Template (Grab the free printable template at the end of the page)
Step-By-Step Instructions on How To Make Paper Tube Elf
1. Cover the tissue paper roll with red craft paper.
2. Cut two thin strips from pink paper and glue it around the toilet paper roll.
3. Print the template provided and carefully cut the pieces out using scissors.
4. Paste the elf hat on red construction paper; necktie (X shaped) on pink paper, circle face and ears on brown cardstock and heart on glitter foam sheet. Cut out all the pieces.
5. Paint the face and ears of the elf with brown acrylic colour paint and let them dry.
6. Glue the ears on the sides of the elf’s face.
7. Cut out small circles from pink construction paper. Paste the pink circles and white pom-pom on the elf’s cap.
8. Paste the cap on the elf’s face.
9. Take some cotton and glue it on the base of the cap.
10. Use a black marker to make the eyes, nose and mouth of the elf. Paste two small pink circles for the blush to complete the face of your elf toilet roll craft.
11. Glue the face on the toilet paper roll.
12. Next, paste the necktie on the elf. Cut out a small red circle and paste it on the necktie to complete the look.
13. Cut two small circles from white craft paper and paste them on either side of the glitter heart. Glue the heart on the cardboard roll elf to complete your cute elf craft.
Download the Free template and get started!
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links, which means that I earn a minuscule (< 5%) commission if you purchase.