Hot summer afternoons are a challenge with kids. While you wish to catch a nap, children are in no mood for sleep. Worse, they can’t even go out play in the heat!
That’s was the kind of afternoon when we were scratching our brains to engage in some meaningful STEM activity. Luckily, my son found my old piggy bank! With the enormous collection of coins, it was just natural to stack them.
Click here to Download
To make it further, decided to take inspiration from real monuments to make Coin STEM structures. A great STEM engineering activity for kids, these structures explore the principles Gravity, Weight and Balance. You can also set it up an engineering challenge for kids.
- Feel free to share with colleagues, friends, and family members by sharing the URL for the resource. (But No Google Docs or posting on other websites.)
- You may link the freebie on your website or blog with a LINK back to the original posting.
- You may use it in your classroom settings.
- Please appreciate the effort, money and time taken to formulate the Freebies by not misusing or editing them. Appreciate your cooperation.
- If you have any query kindly email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org