DIY Patriotic Gnome craft is certainly one of the most fun patriotic crafts for kids. And nothing could get more exciting than clubbing handprint crafts for kids with Gnome Uncle Sam Craft!
This Handprint Patriotic Gnomes craft is sure to awaken patriotism in every child. From toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners to older kids, everyone will love making these cute Patriotic Gnome Paper craft for kids.
Uncle Sam Gnomes Paper Craft
These handprint Uncle Sam Gnomes are super fun to make! This red, white and blue craft for Independence Day requires simple, easy to find supplies that are readily available at home.
Perfect for little hands, it is a great 4th of July craft for kids.
Supplies for DIY Handprint Gnome Uncle Sam Craft
- Red, white and blue craft paper
- Brown cardstock
- Black sharpie or felt tip pen
- White correction pen
How To Make Handprint Patriotic Gnomes
1. Trace your child’s handprints using a black sharpie on white construction paper and cut them out.
2. Take red and blue construction paper and draw gnome’s hat with a free hand on them. Cut the hat using scissors.
3. Cut two small circles from brown cardstock to make the nose of the patriotic gnome paper craft.
4. Take a red craft sheet and paste the handprint, nose and blue hat to make the Uncle Sam Gnome. Similarly, paste the other set with a red hat on a blue craft sheet.
5. Cut out white and red stars from the craft paper. Paste them on the blue hat gnome. For the red hat gnome, cut out white strips and paste them on the red hat.
6. Trace the handprint with black sharpie to give structure to your patriotic gnomes craft.
7. Lastly, using a white correction pen, draw random stars on the background to complete handprint patriotic Gnome paper craft.
These adorable Handprint Uncle Sam Gnomes make for a fun 4th of July crafts for toddlers, preschool and kindergarten.
Older kids can get creative and use their imagination to make these Patriotic Gnomes paper craft. Like they can add a pom-pom at the tip of the gnome hats or a fluffy cotton moustache! The idea is to let creativity flow.
Related: Also check out Rocking Uncle Sam Craft for Kids that is super easy and just so much fun to make and play with!
Such easy crafts are always welcomed by kids of all ages, especially when they allow children the freedom to express their creativity and imagination.