With spring in the air and Easter around the corner, it’s time to indulge in adorable bunny crafts. Cute bunny crafts are a great way to keep children happily crafting and work on their fine motor skills.
This fun spring craft doubles up as an adorable Easter Craft for kids and is perfect for the holiday. It uses simple, easy to find craft supplies and is quick to make. You cannot possibly go wrong with these cute rabbit crafts for kids.
Bunny Craft For Kids
An easy paper bunny craft for kindergarten, this cutesy rocking paper bunny is super fun to make. It simply looks so pretty sitting on the table and is a great addition to Easter Bunny crafts for kids.
Supplies for Paper Bunny Craft
• Black sharpie or marker
• Construction paper – white, orange, green, hot pink and light pink
• Template (grab free template at the end of the page)
Step-By-Step Instructions To Make Rabbit Craft
1. Print the template provided and carefully cut the pieces out using scissors.
2. Trace the inner ear pieces on light pink construction paper; ribbon piece on hot pink paper, carrot on orange paper and stem on green construction paper. Cut them out using scissors.
3. Glue the inner ears on the outer ears of the rabbit craft.
4. Paste the stem on the carrot and using a pencil, draw horizontal lines on the carrot to make it look realistic.
5. Fold the pink ribbon pieces and paste them together using the white circle to make the bow tie for the paper bunny.
6. Take pink construction paper and fold it accordion style. Next, fold it into half (to make a fan shape) and glue it along the edges to make the body of the rabbit.
7. Paste the bow tie on the face of the rabbit.
8. Using a black marker, draw the eyes, nose and mouth of the rabbit as shown.
9. Glue the ears on the face.
10. Paste the face and hands on the body of the rabbit.
11. Lastly, glue the carrot on one hand of the rabbit to complete your cute paper bunny craft!
That’s it! Your rocking rabbit is ready. Place it on a flat surface and give it a gentle push to see it rocking.
This is such a fun craft for kids to make and play with. Great for Easter season and otherwise, this rocking paper craft is sure to be a big hit with kids of all ages!
In case you are making this craft for Easter decorations, check out Easter Crafts for Kids for more fun ideas. We also have plenty of Easter Games for Family to keep everyone entertained on Easter!
And lastly before you go, here is a quick fun fact – Did you know the Flemish Giant is the largest rabbit breed in the world?
These gentle giants weigh upto 15 pounds on average and can reach a length of 2.5 feet! Hungry for more? Hop on to Fun Facts For Kids!