Pumpkin Crafts are everyone’s favourite! Whether you are looking for easy fall crafts for kids or Halloween & Thanksgiving Crafts, Pumpkin crafts are sure to make their appearance.
And rightly so! Easy Pumpkin Crafts are not just super cute but also so much fun to make.
There is no getting away from fun pumpkin crafts! Warm up your home with fall colours and ring in the holiday theme with this easy pumpkin craft that is super fun to make.
How To Make 3D Paper Pumpkin
This fun pumpkin craft is for everyone – younger kids as well as older kids. Easy to set up, this cute pumpkin craft will delight kids as well as adults. Club it with Autumn Inspired Would You Rather Questions to fully immerse in the spirit of the season!
Make a couple of these paper pumpkins to welcome fall into your home and add to your festive decor.
Related: Also check out this easy peasy Pumpkin craft for toddlers.
Supplies for Easy Pumpkin Craft
• Popsicle stick
• Construction Paper – Orange, Green & White
• Green colored paper
Step-By-Step Instructions To Make Paper Pumpkin
1. Take orange construction paper, fold it into half vertically to cut it into two equal halves.
2. Take one half of the orange sheet and fold it into half, horizontally. Fold it again to get four creases on the paper. Do the same with the other half.
3. Using scissors, cut along the creases to get eight rectangles from orange paper.
4. Fold the corners of each rectangle as shown.
5. Using glue, paste four rectangles at one end to form a plus sign like shown. Do the same with the remaining 4 rectangles.
6. Place one over the other to glue their parts together making sure the edges do not overlap.
7. Next, bring the free end of each of the five rectangles together and glue them to start shaping your paper pumpkin craft.
8. Use white paper or an old newspaper to make crumpled paper balls to stuff inside the pumpkin. This will help the pumpkin retain its shape and look well rounded much like the real pumpkins.
Quick Tip: If you are making Pumpkin craft for Halloween, you might want to fill in your paper pumpkins with candy for trick or treating.
9. Glue the remaining edges of the rectangle to close the pumpkin.
10. Using scissors, cut the popsicle stick 1” from the end to make the pumpkin stem and glue it on to the pumpkin.
11. Cut out leaves from the green construction paper and paste them on the pumpkin stem to complete your cute paper pumpkin craft.
Such an easy craft to make at home and just the perfect way to entertain kids! You can add a pair of big googly eyes and wicked smile to transform them into Jack O Lanterns!
There are just so many ways you can tweak it to make it appropriate for Halloween and thanksgiving. Little creativity can go far with this paper craft.
Related: Check out Pumpkin Crafts for Halloween.
Easy Pumpkin crafts are a great hit with kids and a wonderful way to help them hone their fine motor skills. What’s more, they use simple, easy to find craft supplies that are most likely available at home.
This fun autumn craft also makes perfect favour boxes for a fall birthday party! With candy hidden inside them, they are sure to excite kids. Besides, they also sit pretty on the thanksgiving table making for adorable centrepieces.