Set Summer Fun rolling with our STEM Engineering Challenge. Make a Pom-Pom shooter with recycled materials and set up the challenge with your kids and friends – Who will shoot the ball higher?
Click Here for Instructions
Simple physics coupled with easy engineering, this DIY Pom-Pom shooter is perfect for cool summer evenings. A hands-on challenge, it would take your kids little adult supervision and not more than 15 minutes to make.
- Feel free to share with colleagues, friends, and family members by sharing the URL for the resource. (But No Google Docs or posting on other websites.)
- You may link the freebie on your website or blog with a LINK back to the original posting.
- You may use it in your classroom settings.
- Please appreciate the effort, money and time taken to formulate the Freebies by not misusing or editing them. Appreciate your cooperation.
- If you have any query kindly email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org