Christmas crafts cannot get cuter than this! Popsicle Stick Elf Craft for Kids is purely a delight to make and bring so much fun to the holiday season.
This simple, easy to make Elf Craft is sure to make your Christmas magical! It comes with a free printable, which makes it all the more easier and a perfect Elf craft for kindergarten and older kids.
These cute Santa’s scouts will charm your kids and keep them happily crafting.
Irrespective of whether your family observes the Christmas tradition of Elves on the shelves, you will love making this cute craft stick elf craft with kids.
How To Make Elf Christmas Craft
We love Popsicle Stick Christmas crafts and craft stick elf definitely tops our list of cute, silly crafts to make with kids in the holiday season.
These magical creatures are fun to make and can be easily converted into elf ornaments for kids to hang on your Christmas tree.
• White cotton/ Small pom-pom
• Black sharpie
• Glue /Glue gun
• Popsicle sticks
• Construction paper – Yellow, Red & Green
• Brown cardstock
• Googly eyes
• Template (Grab the free printable template at the end on the page)
1. Print the template provided and carefully cut out the pieces using scissors.
2. Paste the cap and collar of the Elf on red construction paper, Elf’s hair on yellow construction paper and cap’s band on green paper. Once dry, cut them out.
3. To make Elf’s body, glue four popsicle sticks together using glue gun. To make the body more stable, cut a popsicle stick into half and paste the halves on the back as shown.
4. Next, make the Elf’s head by pasting the green band on the cap. Paste yellow hair below the band to complete the head.
5. Make a small ball from the cotton and paste it on the tip of the cap to add cuteness to your popsicle stick elf. You can use pom-poms instead of a cotton ball.
6. Paste googly eyes below the elf’s head.
7. Glue elf’s ears on brown cardstock, cut them out once dry completely and paste them on the sides of the elf’s head.
8. To make the elf’s dress, cut out a small rectangle from green construction paper. Paste the red collar on the rectangle to complete the dress.
9. Paste the dress on the popsicle stick elf and using a black sharpie draw a smile to complete your silly popsicle stick elf.
Ta-da! Your craft stick elf is ready. You can attach ribbon at its back to turn your popsicle elf into a craft stick elf ornament.
Make a couple of these cute elf crafts and use them as Christmas keepsakes, as bookmarks for your Christmas books, glue them onto your Christmas presents or give them out as handmade Christmas gifts to teachers, friends and family to spread cheer and warmth of the festive season.