Cute Coffee Filter Uncle Sam craft for kids is a great addition to your list of 4th of July crafts for kids. This sparkly craft is easy to make and just the thing to keep children happily crafting.
Coffee filter Uncle Sam paper craft is perfect to keep kids busy and can be made on a short notice to spend spare time constructively. And not to mention, coffee filter crafts are always a big hit with children of all ages.
Coffee Filter Uncle Sam Paper Craft for Kids
Give an ordinary coffee filter a patriotic makeover with this fun and Easy Uncle Sam craft! It is a perfect Independence Day craft for kids.
Made with supplies that are most likely already in your home, coffee filter Uncle Sam craft is certainly one of the cutest versions of Uncle Sam.
Supplies for Easy Coffee Filter Uncle Sam Craft
- Acrylic Craft Paint – pink, red and white
- Coffee Filters
- Silver Glitter Glue
- Wooden Clothespins
- Construction Paper – Blue and White
- Wiggly Eyes – Dollar Store
- Hot Glue
- Star Punch
- Red letter stickers
How To Make Coffee Filter Uncle Sam:
1. Fold the coffee filter in half and using silver glitter glue, make a swirl pattern on the folded coffee filter. Let it dry.
Older kids can use red, white and blue glitter glue to make patterns on coffee filters.
2. Take the wooden clothespin and paint its top two-third using red acrylic craft paint to make the hat of Uncle Sam. Paint the remaining one-third clothespin with pink to make the face of Uncle Sam craft.
3. Using a thin paintbrush, paint white stripes on the hat section of the clothespin. Let it dry.
4. Draw Uncle Sam’s moustache on white craft paper, cut it out and paste it near the bottom of the clothespin face.
5. Next, glue goggly eyes above the moustache.
6. To make the nose of Uncle Sam, add a small dot of skin tone acrylic colour just above the moustache.
7. Take blue craft paper and cut a small rectangular strip to make the band of Uncle Sam’s hat. Paste it on the end of the clothespin hat.
8. To complete Uncle Sam’s hat, add a dab of silver glitter glue just above the band.
9. Punch a star on blue craft paper using a star punch. If you don’t have a star punch, simply draw a star and cut it out with scissors.
10. Paste red letter stickers spelling USA on the star and glue the star on the coffee filter.
11. Lastly, attach the clothespin on the coffee filter.
That’s it! Your coffee filter Uncle Sam paper craft is ready. This glittery red, white and blue craft for patriotic holidays is sure to delight kids and banish boredom that comes with summer break.