This Valentine’s Day, make your loved ones feel really special with Homemade Valentine cards. Handmade cards have their distinctive charm and these DIY Valentine’s Day cards are just too adorable.
Sure to melt hearts, these free printable cards for Valentine’s Day club cute yarn crafts for kids with sweet notes. Easy to make, these valentine’s cards are a great way to show you care and appreciate the special people in your life.
Homemade Valentine Cards
These handmade Valentine’s Day cards are perfect for kids. Whether you are looking for cute Valentine card ideas for school, grandparents or family, we have got you covered.
Related: Also check out these delightful Valentine Crafts for Kids.
These lovely DIY Valentine cards are certain to make your loved ones feel all mushy and acknowledged.
Supplies for Valentine’s Day Cards
• Black marker or sharpie
• Cardboard paper
• Construction paper – brown & green
• Pink cardstock
• Template (provided at the end of the page)
Step By Step Instructions for Homemade Valentine Cards
1. Print the template provided on pink cardstock and fold it along the seam.
2. Draw an apple along with its stem and a leaf on the cardboard and cut it out using scissors.
3. Wrap the apple cutout with a red coloured yarn.
4. Glue the stem and leaf of the apple on brown and green construction paper respectively and cut them out.
5. Using a black sharpie, draw the vein and midrib of the leaf.
6. Paste the leaf and stem of the apple and glue it on the space provided in the template.
That’s it! Your DIY valentine card is complete. While you make these dainty cards, make sure to indulge in heartfelt Valentine Activities for kids and family to strengthen family bonding.
We have created four different templates for you to make Valentine day cards with. All of them follow the same instructions as given above, except for the colour of the yarn. Choose the colour of the yarn according to the template selected.
Their playful message will bring a smile on your loved one’s face and have them cherish their Valentine’s day card long after Valentine’s day is over!
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links, which means that I earn a minuscule (< 5%) commission if you purchase.