Rebus puzzles are picture puzzles representing a name, thing, animal or a phrase. They are a great way to practise literacy while working on reasoning skills.
Rebus Puzzles for kids also help in building:
- Reasoning Skills: Like any puzzle, Rebus requires kids to decode the pictures and follow the instructions to make a new word. Thus, building their logical and reasoning skills.
- Vocabulary: To solve a rebus, children need to identify pictures and name them. They need to identify with different of the words. This helps them recall words they already know and even learn new words, ultimately their vocabulary.
- Spellings: These picture puzzles are a great way to teach and learn new spellings. When children combine the clues and land with a new word, they can relate to the spellings better and retain them longer.
- Woking Memory: Rebus Puzzles are great working memory boosters. The require your child to recall words from their existent memory and add new words to their memory bank.
- Family Fun: Rebus Puzzles for kids are not only fun for kids but also for the entire family. They are a great way to bond while having fun, learning new words and building critical reasoning skills.
Help your children polish their literacy and reasoning skills with our FREE* Rebus Puzzles for Kids. This pack 20 Rebus Puzzles for kids is sure to get your child thinking.
- Feel free to share with colleagues, friends, and family members by sharing the URL for the resource. (But No Google Docs or posting on other websites)
- You may link the freebie on your website or blog with a LINK back to the original posting.
- You may use it in your classroom settings.
- Please appreciate the effort, money and time taken to formulate the Freebies by not misusing or editing them. Appreciate your cooperation.
- If you have any query kindly email us at: email@example.com