Make your Halloween Ghost decorations stand out from the crown with this super cute, flying ghost Halloween Craft for Kids.
This spooky tissue paper ghost craft is a perfect addition to your halloween party guest list and is sure to add scare as it flies on halloween night.
A big hit with kids, this friendly ghost craft is easy to construct, uses common supplies and is inexpensive to make. And the best part, it is super easy and so much fun to make for children as well as the whole family.
Easy Ghost Craft for Kids
Most of the Halloween Ghost Crafts for Kids can be made with simple supplies. And this classic halloween craft is no different. Simply raid your kiddo’s crafts cupboard to get started to make these little ghosts.
Quick Tip: Make plenty of these super simple ghosts crafts and crack Funny Ghost Jokes for unmatched Halloween fun.
What you will need:
● Tissue Paper
● Paper cup
● Popsicle stick
● Double-sided tape
● Black Marker
1. Cut the paper cup one inch below its mouth. Discard the mouth.
2. Using scissors, make a small hole in the center of the base of the paper cup. This step is best done by an adult. Or use a wooden skewer to make the hole.
3. Cut the yarn long enough to hang. We used one arm’s length.
4. Thread the yarn into the cup and tie its free end on the inside of the cup.
5. Take a popsicle stick and cut it into half using scissors. Trim off the rounded edges diagonally of the halved popsicle sticks to make hands of your halloween paper cup ghost.
6. Paste the popsicle halves to the paper cup on each side using glue.
7. Take three lengths of the tissue paper and fold it so as to leave the top three inches free.
8. Cut the tissue paper lengthwise, leaving the top as it is. Make two of these for the body of the ghost.
9. Paste double-sided tape around the paper cup and attach the tissue paper strips to complete the body.
10. To make arms of the ghost, repeat step 7 and 8 but with a shorter length of tissue paper.
11. Paste the arms on to the popsicle sticks on either side.
12. Finally to complete your tissue paper ghost, draw eyes and mouth of the ghost using black marker.
Now hang this tissue paper ghost craft on your front door or on a tree in your backyard and watch it sway and dance on halloween!
Such fun ideas for ghost crafts for kids not only enhance your child’s creativity but also add the quintessential spookiness to your Halloween crafts. And don’t forget to learn about ghosts the fun way!
Tissue papers are a truly versatile craft supply. There are so many tissue paper scraps lying around the house that you would want to repurpose in tissue paper crafts.
Let the fun begin…Boo!!