If you are looking for gorgeous Heart Craft for Kids, this one’s for you! It is super cute and a perfect craft for so many occasions – be it Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day or any other special day like birthday!
This DIY Heart craft is super fun and we bet your kids will love playing with this adorable Heart wand craft! A truly versatile craft, it is a fun paper craft for kids that is just too hard to resist.
Heart Craft For Kids
These beautiful DIY hearts double up as fun shaker craft for kids as well as a fairy wand craft, besides being a novel heart valentine craft for kids! It uses common supplies that are easy to find and joy to make.
Children will have a lot of fun shaking them and casting their love spells with this wand craft! Use them as DIY valentine day gifts for friends and family to show your love or simply use them as DIY gifts for special occasions.
• Paper straw
• Hot Glue
• Brown cardboard paper
• Construction paper – Pink and white
Step By Step Instructions For Heart Wand Craft
1. Draw a heart on brown card stock and cut it out using scissors.
2. Paste the heart on white craft paper and cut it out.
3. Cut thin strips from pink construction paper and paste them diagonally on the heart as shown.
4. Use the cardboard heart to trace five hearts on a pink glitter foam sheet and one heart on a transparent sheet. Cut out all the hearts.
5. Draw a small heart inside the glitter foam hearts, fold it into half and cut out the small heart to get a heart-shaped frame.
6. Glue the heart frame on the cardboard heart. Leaving one heart frame, paste the remaining heart frames on top of each other.
7. Add silver and red sequins inside the heart.
8. Using hot glue, seal the craft with the transparent sheet heart.
9. Glue the last last glitter heart frame on top transparent heart to complete your heart shaker craft.
9. Lastly, attach a paper straw to the heart to complete the heart wand craft.
Isn’t this heart craft a perfect DIY Valentine gift for kids? Children will have a gala time shaking these pretty wands! They also make for wonderful, pretty keepsakes for friends and family.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links, which means that I earn a minuscule (< 5%) commission if you purchase.