- Probe why animals have patterns and differ in colours.
- Understand what is camouflage and how it benefits animals.
- Investigate how they use their varied patterns and looks to survive in wild.
- Explore different camouflage tricks used by animals to keep them safe from harm and danger.
- Learn to identify the type of camouflage used by any animal.
- 2 STEM Activities
- Age: 5+ yrs
- NGSS Aligned
- This is an e-book with instant download.
Explore Animal adaptations with our Camouflage unit for kids. This easy to understand pdf will help your child answer some basic questions around animals like why tigers have stripes or why animals come in all forms of colours. Sure to ignite curiosity and enhance observation & critical reasoning skills, this unit is a must.
|Delivery & Refund||
This is a PDF e-Journal which will be available to you post payment clearance. All sales pertaining to digital products are final and non-refundable once complete.