It’s the season of Yule and quintessential Reindeer Christmas ornament craft! After all, these cute reindeer crafts are a must to make merry and bring the spirit of Christmas home.
And this time, we have come up with a really clever reindeer Christmas bauble craft that hides candies inside. We bet your kids will love making these paper reindeer ornaments and finally devouring the candy inside them on Xmas morning.
Definitely one of the best reindeer Christmas ornament craft ideas ever!
Reindeer Paper Ornament Craft
Making this paper ornament craft is super easy and just too much fun. While this reindeer paper ornament is a simple Christmas paper craft for kids, it is sure to catch everyone’s attention.
They simply look adorable hanging from a Christmas tree and add a magical charm to your simple homemade ornaments for kids.
Supplies for Reindeer Ornament Craft
- Construction paper
How To Make Easy Reindeer Ornament Craft
1. Cut out a circle, reindeer’s antlers and thin strips from brown construction paper. The circle will act as base for your reindeer ornament craft.
2. Take a brown paper strip, make small folds at both the ends and glue the folds on the circular base so as to make a handle.
3. Take another brown strip and paste it along the circumference of the circle with it’s end attached on the strip attached in step 1. Repeat on the other side of the circle as well to make a frame to hold candies.
4. Keep adding the paper strips to cover the empty space between the frame and the strip in the middle. Make sure to evenly space the paper strips and add them on either side to make the reindeer paper ornament symmetrical.
5. Just before adding the last strip, place an assortment of candies inside the reindeer ornament craft. Your reindeer ornament craft’s body is ready.
6. Next, cut our two small circles from white construction paper to make eyes of the reindeer ornament. Use a black sharpie to outline the circle and make eyeballs. Paste them on the reindeer paper bauble.
7. Lastly, cut out a cute red nose from craft paper. Paste the nose and the antlers on the reindeer ornament craft. Add a loop at the end to complete the DIY ornament.
That’s it! Your cute paper Reindeer ornament craft is ready! If you are hosting a Christmas get together, you can use these reindeer ornaments as diy Christmas favours by omitting the twine.
Related: Also check out this Cute Reindeer craft with free template to make crafting easy for little hands!
Watch Our Reindeer Paper Ornament Video Tutorial
We are sure this DIY reindeer ornament craft will excited. Who could imagine a candy filled cute red nose reindeer could make for perfect Christmas craft! We bet even Santa Claus would be pleasantly surprised with this Rudolph the red nosed reindeer craft!
Also check out Baby Yoda Santa Puppet craft. It makes for a cutesy Christmas craft for kids.