With candy on the roll and mischief at play, it’s time to tickle the funny bone with Halloween Jokes for Kids.
These Halloween jokes will add onto the spooky fun Halloween activities for kids and get children rolling with laughter. It is just the perfect way to celebrate this candy filled, trick or treating holiday.
Unleash kids’ inner silliness and get your little monsters laughing out loud with these funny Halloween puns. From Frankenstein jokes to spooky Halloween dad jokes, we have covered it all to keep you not-so-frightfully giggling and having fun!
You will love sharing these jokes with your kids & their friends and be the life of the party!
Table of Contents:
- Best Halloween Jokes For Kids
- Funny Halloween Jokes
- Halloween Dad Jokes For Kids
- Corny Halloween Jokes
- Vampire Jokes For Kids
- Knock Knock Halloween Jokes
- Frankenstein Jokes
And don’t worry, if you run out of Funny Halloween Jokes for kids! We have got plenty of kid friendly super silly jokes for kids to make you their favourite funny person.
Best Halloween Jokes for Kids
We bet these ghastly Halloween jokes will have everyone laughing and easing into the spooky spirit. The only flip side…you will have kids saying ‘Tell me a Halloween Joke’ over and over.
1. What’s scarier than a monster?
2. What monster plays tricks on Halloween?
3. On which day are ghosts most scary?
Related: Check out more Ghost Jokes and Puns for silly laughs!
4. What are two witches living together called?
5. Why did the scarecrow get a promotion?
He was outstanding in his field.
6. What’s a witch’s favorite subject in school?
Related: Also check out these Fun Halloween Crafts for Kids. They are easy to make and perfect at keeping kids happily busy.
7. What day do ghosts do their howling?
8. What kind of music do mummies love?
Quick Tip: Try making this easy DIY Screaming Cup! Prefect to add spookiness to your holiday mischief!
9. What is a skeleton’s favourite instrument?
10. Where does Dracula keep his money?
At the blood bank!
Related: Pair this Dracula joke with Easy Dracula Crafts for Kids.
11. What animal dresses up and howls?
12. Why didn’t the skeleton go to school?
His heart wasn’t in it.
Quick Tip: Make sure to include a few Spooky Halloween Would You Rather Questions to notch up the fun!
13. What do witches put in their hair?
14. How do you fix a broken jack-o’-lantern?
With a pumpkin patch!
15. What do birds give out on Halloween?
16. Why do ghosts go on diets?
So they can keep their ghoulish figures intact.
Love this Halloween Joke about Ghosts? Don’t just laugh at these Halloween jokes, unravel the Mysteries Behind Ghosts as well in the most intriguing, kid-friendly manner!
17. What is in a ghost’s nose?
18. What’s the best thing to put into pumpkin pie?
Related: Like this joke? Check out more Food Jokes here!
19. Did you hear about the monster who ate his own house?
He was homesick.
20. What is a monster’s favorite dessert?
21. What happens when a ghost gets lost in the fog?
He is mist.
Related: This Halloween, make a flying ghost to add spookiness to your Halloween crafts and decorations
22. What do you call a hairy monster in a river?
23. Why don’t people like Dracula?
He’s a pain in the neck.
24. Why are spiders great web developers?
They like finding bugs.
Related: Make your kids excel at coding with these fun and easy coding activities for kids.
25. Where does a ghost go on vacation?
Quick Tip: Pair these jokes with Ghost Riddles for spooktacular fun!
26. What should you get a witch on her birthday?
A charm bracelet!
27. Why did the ghost go into the bar?
For the Boos.
28. What room a ghost does not need?
A living room.
29. Where does the witch’s frog sit?
On a toadstool.
30. What do witches ask for at a hotel?
Funny Halloween Jokes
These funny Halloween jokes will have everyone cackling! They promise bone tickingling humour and are a clever way to make this haunted holiday less scary for kids.
Club these spooky jokes with Exciting Halloween Trivia Questions With Answers to test your kids’ Halloween acuity !
31. Why are ghosts such bad liars?
You can see right through them.
32. Why did the ghost starch his sheet?
He wanted everyone scared stiff.
33. Where do ghosts buy their food?
At the ghost-ery store!
34. Did you hear about the witch that couldn’t find work?
It was a dry spell.
Don’t stop at these Halloween Jokes. Get Thanksgiving ready with these Hilarious Thanksgiving Puns & Jokes to get everyone laughing!
35. When is it bad luck to be followed by a black cat?
When you are a mouse!
36. What position does a ghost play in hockey?
37. What do you call a witch at the beach?
38. What do birds say on Halloween?
Trick or Tweet!
39. How do ghosts go from floor to floor?
40. Did you hear about the witch that got school detention?
She was ex-spelled.
41. Why didn’t the skeleton cross the street?
He didn’t have any guts.
42. What should you do if there’s a zombie attack?
43. What noise does a witch’s breakfast cereal make?
Snap, cackle and pop!
44. What do you call a skeleton who lays around all day?
45. What kind of monster likes to dance?
46. How do you know when a ghost is sad?
He starts boo hooing.
47. Where do werewolves store their junk?
48. What kind of car does a goblin take to go Trick or Treating?
A monster truck.
49. Did you hear about the zombie recital?
The performance knocked ‘em dead.
50. What kinds of pants do ghosts wear?
51. Why are spiders great baseball players?
They know how to catch flies!
52. Why do pumpkins go Halloween party hopping?
To get smashed.
53. What did people say when the headless horseman started dating a zombie?
He’s lost his head!
Halloween Dad Jokes
What could be a better way to get kids laughing out loud than Dad Jokes for Halloween! Certainly one of the favourite Halloween jokes, these will even have jack-o’-lanterns grinning!
54. What did one ghost tell the other?
To get a life!
55. How do monsters like their eggs?
56. Why are graveyards so noisy?
Because of all the coffin.
57. I would make a skeleton joke, but you wouldn’t find it very humerus.
58. What did the ghost wear to improve his eyesight?
59. Why do ghosts love going to amusement parks?
Because they can ride lots of roller-GHOST-ers.
60. Why do all the ghosts mostly dislike rainy Halloween?
Because it wets their spirits.
61. What do you get when you cross Bambi with a ghost?
62. What is a zombie’s favorite dish?
63. What do you call a chicken that haunts your house?
64. Which sport is the pumpkin’s favorite?
65. Who are the werewolf’s cousins?
The what-wolf and the when-wolf.
66.Why couldn’t a Dracula make a pancake?
Because he messed up the bat-ter every time.
67. I dropped my pumpkin yesterday. Now it’s more like crack-o-lantern!
Related: To know more about Jack-O-Lantern, read about the Legend Behind Pumpkin Carving.
68. Who rules the pumpkin patch?
69. Why was the cemetery chosen to be the perfect location to write a movie?
Because it had great plots!
70. Why didn’t the mummy have any friends?
He was too wrapped up in himself.
71. What is a ghost’s favourite meal?
72. What does a ghost normally do when he enters the car?
He puts on his sheet belt.
73. Where do baby ghosts go during the day?
74. What kind of dog does Dracula have?
A blood hound.
75. Have you heard how popular the local cemetery is?
People are just dying to get in.
76. What does an evil hen lay?
77. Why can’t Dracula play baseball?
He lost his bat.
78. Why was the ghost crying?
He wanted his mummy.
79. Why do skeletons argue?
Because they always have a bone to pick.
80. What do female ghosts use to do their makeup?
Corny Halloween Jokes For Kids
These clean, corny halloween jokes for kids & adults will have the dead turning over in their graves! Make a pass on ghosts, witches, jack-o-lanterns and every other scary creature with these spooky halloween jokes.
81. What did the werewolf eat after his teeth cleaning?
82. Where does the zombie live?
On a dead-end street.
83. What treat do eye doctors give out on Halloween?
84. What did one ghost say to the other ghost?
Do you believe in people?
85. What do witches race on?
86. Why do skeletons stay so calm?
Because nothing gets under their skin.
87. Why did the skeleton climb a tree?
Because a dog was after his bones!
88. How do you make a witch scratch?
Take away the ‘w’!
89. What is a ghost’s favourite bedtime story?
Little Boo Peep!
Looking for spooky Halloween stories for kids? Check out our selection of Halloween Books for kids that are just right for young readers!
90. What is a ghost’s least favorite candy?
91. What kind of mistake does a ghost make?
92. What did the wizard say to the twin witches?
Which witch is which?
Did that get you? Check out Tongue Twisters for Kids to see who rocks at this slippery game!
93. The favored historical ruler of skeletons is none other than Napoleon Bone-a-part.
94. What does a pumpkin like to read?
95. Why do pumpkins do so badly in school?
Because they had all their brains scooped out.
96. What bear goes around scaring other animals?
Winnie the Boo!
97. What game do young ghosts love?
Hide and Shriek!
Related: Got an outdoor game lover? Here is a great List of Outdoor Games To Make Your Kids Smarter.
98. What did the orange pumpkin say to the green pumpkin?
“You look a little sick.”
99. What does a skeleton say before dinner?
100. What do devils drink?
101. What kind of cheese do monsters eat?
102. Why wouldn’t the ghost eat liver?
He didn’t have the stomach for it.
103. What’s a zombie’s favorite cereal?
104. What did the baby zombie want for her birthday?
A deady bear.
105. What is Dracula’s favourite ice-cream flavour?
106. Where do ghosts go on holidays?
107. What do baby ghosts wear on their little feet?
108. What types of TVs are in haunted houses?
Wide scream TVs.
109. What goes “ha-ha-ha-ha-ha” right before a gigantic sounding crash and then keeps laughing?
A monster laughing its head off!
110. What do you call a chunky pumpkin?
111. Why did the pumpkin take a detour?
To avoid a seedy part of town.
112. Why was Cinderella bad at football?
Because she had a pumpkin for a coach.
113. What is a recess at a mortuary called?
A Coffin Break!
114. What is it called when Dracula rearranges his furniture with his teeth?
115. I wanted to tell a skeleton pun, but I don’t have the guts for it.
116. Did you hear about the chopper that crashed in the cemetery? Search and rescue workers have recovered 100 bodies and expect that number to climb as digging continues.
117. What do you call two witches who share a room?
118. What do skeletons order at restaurants?
119. Why don’t zombies eat clowns?
Because they taste funny!
120. What kind of pumpkins work at a pool?
121. How do skeletons start their cars?
With skeleton keys.
122. What happens when you stay up all night on Halloween?
Something dawns on you.
123. Why did the zombie get fired from his job?
He missed his dead-line.
124. What do skeleton dogs eat?
125. Which fruit do scarecrows love the most?
126.What do ghosts wear if they can’t see?
127. How do ghosts apply for jobs?
They fill out apparitions!
128. How do ghosts predict the future?
They check their horror-scope.
129. How do pumpkins get paid?
With pumpkin bread.
130. Where should you hide if you’re being chased by zombies?
The living room!
131. Why do witches drink beer?
They enjoy a good brew.
132. Where do zombies swim?
In the Dead Sea!
133. Who’s in charge of the candy corn?
134. Why did everyone leave the zombie’s party?
It wasn’t very lively.
135. What kind of rocks do ghosts collect?
136. Why did the pumpkin go to jail?
It had a bad seed.
137. Did you hear the gossip about the zombie who bought a new car?
It cost him an arm and a leg!
These fanged creatures have captured the human fantasy for long. With Vampire costumes and movies dominating the spooky season, it is best to add some Vampire Halloween Jokes for Kids as well!
138. Why do vampires always seem sick?
They’re always coffin.
139. Did you hear about the new vampire laptop?
140. What happens to a vampire in the snow?
141. Why did the vampire read the newspaper?
Because it had great circulation.
142. Why don’t vampires get invited to parties?
They’re a pain in the neck.
143. What’s a vampire’s favorite holiday?
144. What type of coffee does a vampire drink?
145. Why did the vampire get glasses?
It was as blind as a bat.
146. What do you give a vampire when he’s sick?
147. What kind of boat does a vampire travel in?
A blood vessel.
148. What happens when vampires get mad?
It makes their blood boil.
149. What did the child vampire say before going to bed?
“Turn on the dark mummy, I’m scared of the light.”
150. Which blood was not liked by the vampire?
‘Bad blood’ by Taylor Swift.
151. Did you hear about the vampire feud?
There was bad blood.
152. What’s a vampire’s favourite fruit?
153. What’s it called when a vampire has trouble with his house?
A grave problem.
154. What would you get if you crossed a vampire and a teacher?
Lots of blood tests!
155. How do vampires flirt?
They bat their eyes.
156. How can you tell if a vampire has a cold?
He starts coffin!
157. How does a vampire start a letter?
Tomb it may concern…
158. Why don’t vampires have more friends?
Because they are a pain in the neck.
159. Did you hear about the crazy vampire?
He was totally batty.
160. Who won the vampire race?
No one — it was neck and neck!
161. Why did the vampire go to the dentist?
It had bat breath!!
Knock Knock Halloween Jokes
Here is a cauldron full of Halloween Knock Knock Jokes, from Witch jokes to Frankenstein jokes, to keep kids as well adults howling with laughter! While Hallooween might be the holiday to scare and trick, these jokes might just turn it into the funniest holiday of the year!
162. Knock, knock…
Don’t cry! It’s only Halloween!
163. Knock, knock…
Ben waiting for candy all day!
Related: Also check out Knock Knock Jokes for Kids for a serious laughter riot!
164. Knock, knock…
Phillip my bag with Halloween candy, please!
165. Knock, knock…
Witch one of you is giving me all your candy?
166. Knock, knock…
Ice cream who?
Ice cream every time I see a zombie!
167. Knock, knock…
Howl you know who’s here if you don’t open the door!”
168. Knock, knock…
Ivan to suck your blood!
169. Knock knock…
Ice cream who?
Ice cream, you scream, we all scream for Halloween!
170. Knock, knock…
Like this Frankenstein joke? Pair it with this bobbing Frankenstein craft.
171. Knock Knock…
Cement to scream when she saw Dracula but she fainted instead!
172. Knock, knock…
Diane to eat my Halloween candy!
173. Knock, knock….
Voodoo you think you are?
174. Knock, knock…
Eddie body get dressed, it’s time to go Trick-or-Treating!
175. Knock, knock…
Ghost stand over there and I’ll bring you some candy!
176. Knock, Knock…
Butter open quick, I have a funny Halloween joke to tell you!
177. Knock, knock…
Getyur fangs outta my neck!
178. Knock Knock…
Dishes a really bad Halloween Knock Knock joke!
179. Knock, knock…
Ooze that monster over there?
180. Knock, Knock…
Al gives you a Snicker for a Kit Kat.
181. Knock, knock…
Twick or tweet, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!
182. Knock Knock…
Gargoyle with salt water if your throat’s sore after eating too much Halloween candy!
183. Knock, knock…
Wanda go trick or treating tonight?
184. Knock, Knock…
Doughnut worry, it is just a Halloween joke!
185. Knock, knock…
Canoe please give me a Halloween treat?
Wooden shoe who?
Wooden shoe likes to give us more Halloween candy?
187. Knock, Knock…
Bet you’re Gladys it’s my last Halloween Knock Knock joke!
188. Knock, Knock…
Howie gonna hide this dead body?
189. Knock Knock…
Bee-ware, there’s a full moon this Halloween!
190. Knock, Knock…
Howl you be dressing up this Halloween?
191. Knock, knock…
Wolves say who?
Wolves say Happy Howl-oween!
192. Knock, Knock…
Imogen life without Halloween chocolate!
193. Knock, Knock…
Lettuce try again next Halloween!
194. Knock, Knock…
Wanda go for a ride on my broomstick?
195. Knock, Knock…
Tyson garlic around your neck to ward off vampires!
196. Knock, Knock…
Vampire state building!
197. Knock, Knock…
Turin to a vampire this Halloween!
198. Knock, knock…
Aida lot of sweets and now I’ve got tummy ache!
199. Knock, Knock…
Twick or Tweet!
200. Knock Knock…
Dishes a very scary haunted house!
201. Knock, knock…
Bee-ware, all the ghosts are out on Halloween!
Witches the way home?
203. Knock, knock…
Clean Frankenstein Jokes
Any list of Best Halloween jokes is incomplete without Frankenstein jokes! After all, these scary creatures are what adds spook and fun to Halloween.
These funny Frankenstein jokes are sure to get everyone in stitches! Sure to get you into the Halloween mood, these clean Frankenstein puns and jokes assure belly laughs for everyone – kids & adults!
204. How does Frankenstein speak?
205. What’s the best time for Frankenstein to go to a party?
206. What did one of Frankenstein’s ears say to the other?
I didn’t know we lived on the same block.
207. How do you know Frankenstein is tired?
He’s dead on his feet.
208. What did Frankenstein say to his assistant?
“Hey, can you give me a hand?”
209. Where did Frankenstein go to get his tattoo done?
210. Why was Dr. Frankenstein never lonely?
He was good at making friends.
211. Why did Frankenstein go to the dance?
To see the boogie man.
Related: Make this Fun Jumping Frankenstein Craft to elevate your DIY Halloween decorations.
212. What is Frankenstein’s favorite baseball team?
213. What do you call a clever monster?
214. Who brings the monsters their babies?
215. What does Dr. Frankenstein call the graveyard?
216. What is Frankenstein’s favorite summertime food?
217. Why did Frankenstein’s monster go to a psychiatrist?
He thought he had a screw loose.
218. What did Dr. Frankenstein’s assistant say when others asked why he is working for him?
“I’m only trying to make a living.”
219. Why did Dr. Frankenstein hire Igor as his assistant?
He had a hunch about him!
220. How did Frankenstein know his future?
He read his horror-scope.
221. What kind of books did Frankenstein like to read?
Ones with cemetery plots!
222. What did the Doctor say to the worried Frankenstein’s monster?
“Pull yourself together.”
223. Why was Dr Frankenstein never lonely?
He was good at making friends.
224. What was Dr. Frankenstein’s dog’s name?
225. Who did Frankenstein take to the prom?
His ghoul friend.
226. What soap opera does Frankenstein watch every day?
The Bolt and the Beautiful
227. Why does Frankenstein hurt so many people’s feelings?
Because he is too Frank!
228. What is Frankenstein’s favorite Disney song?
“I’ll make a man out of you.”
229. Where does a thrifty Frankenstein get his limbs?
At the second-hand second hand store.
230. Why doesn’t Frankenstein go on airplanes?
Because he can’t get past the airport metal detectors.
231. What kind of makeup does the Bride of Frankenstein wear?
232. Why is Frankenstein such good fun?
Because he gets you in stitches!!
233. Why didn’t Dr. Frankenstein ever make a second monster?
Because he just didn’t have the guts to do it again.
234. Who is Frankenstein’s favorite character in the “Cars” movies?
235. Why was Frankenstein’s monster always being arrested?
Because he was easy to charge!