Laughter is a universal language. In fact, humor has no language at all. A simple funny joke enacted with the right expression can transcend language barriers and can make anyone laugh.
Take babies for example. They totally crack up when you blow raspberries on their tummy. As they grow older, children start responding to funny jokes for kids and can have a really wacky sense of humour.
Table of Contents:
- Seriously Funny Jokes for Kids
- Short Silly Jokes for Kids
- Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
- Math Jokes for Kids
Humor is a great way to connect. A good dose of laughter makes us capable of taking life’s challenges and more resilient.
A good sense of humor has long been associated with higher intelligence, better social skills, high self-esteem, confidence and improved self control.
So while we all are aware of these amazing benefits of laughter, we seldom do anything to nurture the funny bone.
We somehow believe it is inherent. Whatever the case may be, nurturing sense of humor is a great idea any day! It is one skill that can never go out of style.
Nurturing your child’s sense of humor does not require any special training. All you need to do is be a part of the process. Crack silly and funny jokes for kids, ask funny This or That Questions or simply laugh on yourself…basically just be funny!
And if you think you lack the funny bone yourself, here is some help. Below are more than 150 hilarious, kids friendly jokes to get you and your children started.
Best Funny Jokes for Kids
These easy to understand jokes are perfect to tickle your toddler’s funny bone. Just like Riddles, these funny jokes are a great way to break ice with kids and get them to shed their inhibitions.
They are a perfect way to grab a kid’s attention and are a great addition to your child’s birthday party or sleepovers. Sure to win you the title of the most fun parent, these silly jokes guarantee big laughs.
1. Why are ghosts bad liars?
Because we can see through them
2. Why did Dracula lie in the wrong coffin?
Because he made a ‘GRAVE’ mistake
4. Why are fishes so smart?
Because they live in a school.
5. Why are skeletons so calm?
Because nothing can get under their skin!
Related: Check out Halloween Jokes for Kids to bring on some spooky fun!
6. Why did the dinosaur refuse to use a deodorant?
Because it did not want to go ex-stink.
7. Where do cows go for fun?
To the moo-vies.
8. Guess who does tick-tock, woof-woof, tick-tock, woof-woof?
10. What did the gingerbread man put on his bed?
A cookie sheet
Related: You know what else is fun? The classic game of Truth or Dare! Crack your kids with these Funny Truth or Dare Questions.
11. Name a ball that does not bounce
12. What is a snowman’s favorite food?
14. What do you call a Pig who knows karate?
A Pork Chop!
16. Why are frogs always happy?
Because they eat whatever bug them!
17. Why do bees have stick hair?
Because they use a Honeycomb!
18. What has four wheels and flies?
A Garbage truck
19.How do you turn light chocolate into dark chocolate?
By turning the lights off!
20.What did the monkey say to the banana?
You have got A-peel!
21. What did one pencil say to another pencil?
You are looking sharp!
22. How do bees go to school?
On a school buzz!
23. What did baby corn ask mama-corn?
Where is POP-corn!!
24.Why did the police arrest the cook?
Because the cook was beating an egg!!
25.How to spot a smart spider?
It has a WEB-site!
27. Why flamingos stand on one leg?
Because they would fall if they lifted both legs!!
Did you know flamingoes even sleep on one leg? Learn more amazing and weird Animal Sleep patterns here!
Short Silly Jokes for Kids
Get your children laughing and giggling with these Short Funny Jokes for Kids. While they are short, they do pack a punch of humour!
What’s more they are far easier to remember, making them great jokes for kids to tell to their friends in turn.
These one liner silly jokes for kids will not only make your little ones laugh but also get your tweens and teens laughing out loud.
28. What do call an owl wearing an armor?
A K-night owl!
29. Which lights did Noah use on his boat?
31. What can you catch but not throw?
32. What do you call a cow that plays a Piano?
Love these one-liners? We bet you will also enjoy these one-liner Thanksgiving Puns for Kids & Family!
33. What do you call an alligator in a vest?
34. What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear!!
35. What do you call a flower that roars?
36. What is a tornado’s favorite game?
Also check out Science Jokes and Puns for a big laugh!
37. Which button you cannot un-button?
38. Name a bow that can’t be tied
39. What do the elves learn at school?
40. What is the only kind of poo that is not smelly?
41.What do you call a Buffalo that likes beef?
42.Which milkshake always comes with a straw?
A strawberry milkshake!
43. Why don’t eggs tell each other jokes?
They’d crack each other up!
Get festive ready and be the star of thanksgiving dinner with these Hilarious Thanksgiving Jokes & Puns.
44. What is a bat’s favorite game to play?
45.Why is “dark” spelled with a k and not a c?
Because you can’t ‘c’ (see) in the dark!
46.What did one plate say to the other plate?
Dinner is on me!
47. What’s the scariest plant?
48.What are cats best at?
49. What is the best day to visit McDonalds?
50.What is blue, but not heavy?
51.Why are strawberries natural musicians?
They love to jam.
52. When is a door not a door?
When it’s ajar.
53.Why don’t eggs like to gamble?
They always get a raw deal.
54. How do you clean a chicken?
An egg wash!
55.What do you call a cat burrito?
56.What do you call a bear with no ear?
57. What is a cat’s favorite color?
58.What is more impressive than a talking parrot?
A spelling bee!
59.Why didn’t the hyena cross the road?
He was too busy laughing.
60. What is brown and sticky?
61. How do you make the word Tiger longer?
62.What is a zombie’s favorite thing to eat?
63.What is a pirate’s favorite body part?
64.How do you stop a bull from charging?
You unplug it!
65.What did the paper say to the pencil?
66.What part of the fish weighs the most?
67.What does an evil hen lay?
68.Why was the computer cold?
It had a virus.
69.What is a tornado’s favorite game to play?
70.How do you make a lemon drop?
Just let it fall.
71. What is a witch’s favorite subject in school?
72.What falls in winter but never gets hurt?
73.What kind of water can’t freeze?
74.What song does a cat like best?
Three Blind Mice.
75.What monster plays tricks on Halloween?
Also check out Fun Halloween Activities for Kids!
76.What kind of dog does Dracula have?
A blood hound.
77.Are black cats bad luck?
Sure, if you’re a mouse.
78.What do you call two witches living together?
Funny Math Jokes for Kids
Make sure there is never a dull moment even when you kids are working on their math skills with these Funny Math Jokes for Kids.
These jokes will not just elicit laughter but also make learning fun. Children are far more likely to remember their concepts when they are truly engaged.
Sure to make everyone laugh, these silly jokes are perfect for math teachers as well.
79. What do you call a number that can’t keep still?
A roamin’ numeral
80. How do mathematicians scold their children?
“If I’ve told you n times, I’ve told you n+1 times…
81. What happens when you put a root beer in a square glass?
It just becomes beer.
82. Parallel lines have so much in common.
It’s too bad they’ll never meet.
83. Why are math books so depressing?
Because they’re filled with problems.
Related: Make math a far cry from depressing and boring with these fun Kindergarten Math Games.
84. What kind of math do you learn in English class?
Add-verbs and add-jectives.
85. What kind of snake does your math teacher own?
86. Where should you do your math homework?
On a multiplication table.
87. Where do mathematicians party?
In bar graphs.
88. Do you know what’s odd?
Every other number!
89. What are ten things you can always count on?
While these Math jokes are great to lighten the mood, we suggest engaging in kid friendly, fun math activities to help your child to banish math anxiety.
90. What did the spelling book say to the math book?
“I know I can count on you!”
91. Why did the two fours skip lunch?
They already eight (ate)!
Related: Wondering how to gamify math for young kids? Here are the Best Preschool Math Activities that make maths hands-on and fun!
92. Which tables do you not have to learn?
93. How do you solve any equation?
Multiply both sides by zero.
94. What’s a math teacher’s favorite kind of tree?
95. Which snakes are good at math?
96. What shape do you should always be careful of?
97. What’s a math teacher’s favorite season?
98. What kind of meals do math teachers eat?
99. Why is the equilateral triangle always upset?
Because it’s never right!
100. What did the zero say to the eight?
101. If I had six bananas in one hand and four bananas in the other hand, what would I have?
Really big hands!
102. Who’s the king of the pencil case?
103. A kid said to his math teacher: To show you how good I am at fractions, I only did half my homework!
104. Why was the equal sign so humble?
Because she knew she wasn’t greater than or less than anyone else.
105. What do you call number 7 and number 3, when they go out on a date?
An odd couple
106. Why did the student always wear glasses during math class?
Because it improved his (di)vision.
107. You know what seems odd to me?
Numbers that can’t be divided by two.
108. What is a math teacher’s favorite vacation destination?
109. Which sea creature can add up?
110. What makes arithmetic hard work?Its because of all those numbers you have to carry.
111. Why shouldn’t you argue with a decimal?
Because decimals always have a good point.
112. Why do plants hate math?
Because it gives them square roots.
113. What can be right, but never wrong?
114.Who do geometry teachers like to hang out with?
A small circle of friends.
115.Why can’t your nose be twelve inches long?
Because then it would be a foot.
116.What did Harry Potter say when Hermione reversed the curse?
Have a Potter buff at home? Check out Harry Potter Would You Rather Questions for Kids to test their understanding of the wizarding world.
117. How are a dollar and the moon similar?
They both have four quarters!
118. Why did the student trust his abacus?
She could always count on it.
119. Why should you never talk to Pi?
Because he’ll go on and on and on forever.
120.Why was math class so long?
The teacher kept going off on a tangent.
121. What shape is usually waiting for you inside a Starbucks?
122. Why did the student do multiplication problems on the floor?
The teacher told him not to use tables.
123. Surgeon: Nurse, I have so many patients. Who do I work on first?
Nurse: Simple, follow the order of operations.
124. What shape do you always have to be careful of?
Related: Can’t get enough of these Math jokes? Here are more kid-friendly Funny Math Jokes & Math Puns to get you falling off your seats!
Best Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
Kids absolutely love these jokes! And that’s why we have listed some of the very Best Knock Knock Jokes for Kids here!
In case you want more, hop on to Funny Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids to tickle your funny bone and keep your children second guessing these silly, repetitive jokes
These hilarious jokes are bound to get a laughter riot started, even though they are quite predictable and of course repetitive. Clean and family-friendly, they are a great way to entertain everyone…be it kids or adults!
125. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Broccoli doesn’t have a last name, silly.
126. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Why are you crying?
127. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
128. Knock knock. Who’s there?
Bologna sandwich with mayo and cheese, please.
129. Knock knock. Who’s there?
Weekend do anything we want.
130. Knock knock. Who’s there?
Watts for dinner? I’m hungry.
131. Knock knock. Who’s there?
You hoo? Anybody home?
132. Knock knock. Who’s there?
Big interrupting cow.
Big interrupting cow who?
133. Knock, knock.Who’s there?
Lettuce in, it’s cold out here!
134. Knock, knock.Who’s there?
I am who?
You don’t know who you are?
135. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
No, I prefer google.
136. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Nana your business!
137. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Tennis five plus five.
138. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
139. Knock knock. Who’s there?
Hey, I’m the one asking the questions here.
140. Knock knock. Who’s there?
I’ll see you in court!
141. Knock knock. Who’s there?
Goat to the store and pick up some bread.
142. Knock knock. Who’s there?
Will you open the door?
143. Knock knock. Who’s there?
Butter open the door. It’s hot out here and I’m melting.
144. Knock knock. Who’s there?
Would you care for another knock-knock joke?
145. Knock knock. Who’s there?
I am who?
I am who is knocking. Who are you?
146. Knock knock. Who’s there?
Harry up! It’s cold out here!
147. Knock knock. Who’s there?
Through the door, once you open it up.
148. Knock knock. Who’s there?
Your neigh-bor. Neeeeeigh.
149. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Lena a little closer, and I’ll tell you another joke!
150. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Olive next door. Hi neighbour!
151. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
What are you so excited about?
152. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
No, it’s to whom!
153. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
154. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Interrupting sloth who?
(10 seconds of complete silence)
155. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Opportunity doesn’t knock twice!
156. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Iran all the way here!
157. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Luke through the keyhole and see!
158. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
159. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
Icing so loudly so everyone can hear me!
160. Knock, Knock. Who’s there?
Actually it’s Kangaroo
161. Knock, knock. Who’s there?
You expect a cabbage to have a last name?
162. Knock Knock. Who’s there?
Robin you! Now hand over the cash