Get the whole family together with the age-old game of Truth or Dare Questions for Kids. These kid-friendly truth or dare questions are a wonderful way to bring the whole family together and get to know each other better.
Perfect for a game night with family and friends, Truth or Dare game is super fun to play with kids across varied age-groups. Certain to get everyone laughing!
Table of Contents:
- Fun Truth or Dare Questions for Kids
- Clean & Easy Truth Or Dare Questions
- Hard Truth Or Dare Questions for Kids
- Embarrassing Truth Or Dare Questions
- Family Truth or Dare Question
- How To Play Truth or Dare Game
Funny Truth or Dare Questions
These funny Truth or Dare Questions are certain to get everyone laughing. Perfect game to banish boredom, these fun truth questions & fun dares will help children reveal their silly secrets and shed their inhibitions.
Also they make for one of the most loved party games for kids!
Funny Truth Questions for Kid
1. Have you ever peed in your pants?
2. Have you ever sneezed and farted together?
3. When was the last time you let out a stinky fart and then quickly exited the room?
4. Do you pick your nose in public?
5. Do you talk to an imaginary friend?
Quick Tip – While these questions are close-ended & only give you a glimpse into your child’s heart, these Open-Ended Questions For Kids will help you know them better!
6. Have you ever farted loudly in class and acted like someone else did it?
7. Name your tickle spot.
8. Tell one weird thing about yourself.
9. Did you ever brush your teeth with someone else’s brush only to realise it later?
10. Did you ever get poop on your hands?
Related: Also check out Fun Games To Play as Family. They are perfect for game nights!
11. What is your funniest habit?
12. When was the last time you made funny, silly faces at total strangers?
13. Do you sing in the bathroom?
14. Name one gross thing you secretly like?
15. Did you ever pee in the pool?
16. Did you eat your sibling’s treats and lied about it?
17. Have you ever played a prank and blamed it on someone else?
18. What is your worst habit?
19. Name one thing about your parents that irks you most?
20. When was the last time you watched a scary show that freaked you out but you pretended it didn’t?
Quick Tip: Have a quick round of Brain Teasers in between your Truth or Dare session to notch up the fun and get everyone’s minds racing.
21. Do you stare at people?
22. If you could turn your sibling/friend into an animal, which animal would that be?
23. Which mythical creature do you believe really exists?
24. Have you ever tipped in public and presented it never happened?
25. What is the funniest thing you have ever done?
26. Do you play air guitar in front of a mirror when alone?
27. Have you ever licked your boggers?
28. Name the superhero you secretly pretend to be.
29. Do you talk with yourself in a funny voice?
30. Do you sneak snacks and never tell?
31. Name one thing that others think is cool but you find it dumb.
32. Which super-power do you secretly wish to have?
33. Have you ever blown candles on your sibling’s birthday cake?
34. Do you secretly like teasing your younger sibling?
35. Talk in third person for the rest of the game.
36. What is your least favourite part of your body?
37. What is your most favourite part of your body?
Fun Dares for Kids
38. Sing a funny song aloud.
39. Lie down on the floor and pretend to swim!
40. Do a wicked witch laugh.
41. Act like a dog chasing a ball!
42. Stare at someone’s face for a minute without blinking.
Related: Try these Tongue Twisters for Kids for a fun dare! We bet they will get players in knots!
43. Act out your favorite cartoon character.
44. Make a prank call to your neighbour.
45. Impersonate your mom scolding you.
46. Run around your house five times while flapping your arms like a bird.
47. Try to touch your nose with your tongue
48. Go to a stranger on the street and say “May The fourth be with you” with high emotions.
49. Say Happy New Year to 5 random people you see.
50. Sing Star-Spangled Banner in your baritone voice.
51. Go to the neighbour and perform your best Buzz Lightyear impression in front of them!
52. Say “I eat my boogers” to the first stranger you see outside!
53. Eat a spoonful of hot sauce.
54. Do spider walk on your driveway!
55. Do the dare for the next person!
56. Hug a tree and talk to it for 2 minutes.
57. Do a crazy person laugh!
58. Wear socks on your hands for the rest of the game.
59. Sing a lullaby and rocking a doll or figurine to sleep!
60. Do 20 jumping jacks while saying “I am my favorite superhero”!
61. Give the player next to you a piggyback ride.
62. Sing national anthem aloud in the street!
63. Crack an egg over your head!
64. Eat a spoonful of mustard.
65. Yodel your favourite song.
66. Lick your elbow!
67. Do a shimmy everytime someone gets a dare for the rest of the game.
68. Peel a banana without using your hands.
69. Wear clean underwear on your head for the rest of the game.
70. Talk to everyone like a pirate for the next 10 minutes.
71. Eat a piece of lemon!
72. Go in your driveway and roar like a T-Rex at every stranger who passes by!
73. Say “Oh! I am so pretty” after every sentence you say for the rest of the game!
74. Keep a poker face for next two rounds of the game.
75. Put ice on your tongue for 30 seconds.
Related: Love playing with ice? We bet you will also enjoy playing with Fake Snow.
76. Make animal sounds every time a player gets a dare!
77. Do a chicken dance.
78. Act like a monkey and pretend to itch your underarms.
79. Do a funny dance move.
Easy and Clean Truth or Dare Questions
These clean and easy kids truth or dare questions are perfect for sleepovers and just right to entertain kids struck indoors on a rainy day. These good truth or dare questions are perfect for all age groups!
Play truth and get ready to spill the beans. Play dare and be ready to put on a show!
Clean Easy Truth Questions for Kids
80. Who is your favorite – Mom or Dad?
81. What do you hate about school?
Related: Throw in a few random This or That Questions for Kids between the game to keep it exciting.
82. Which subject do you like the most?
83. Which board game do you like playing the most?
84. Most embarrassing moment in school.
85. Share one annoying habit of your best friend?
86. Name your favorite movie.
Related: Got a movie buff? Check out these Inspiring Family Movies for a fun movie night!
87. Which farm animal do you like the most?
88. Do you cheat on chores?
89. Do you cry just to get things your way?
90. What is your favorite meal your family makes?
91. What is your favorite color?
92. Do you like going to the dentist?
93. What is your favorite animal?
94. What is your favorite TV show?
95. What is your favorite song?
96. Name 4 things you take with you everywhere.
97. What color are your bedsheets?
98. How many stuffed animals do you have?
99. Do you like to play sports?
100. What is your favorite sport?
101. Do you have any siblings?
102. What is your favourite breakfast?
103. What are you scared of?
104. Do you like roller coasters?
105. Have you ever been on a plane?
106. Where is the coolest place you have ever been?
107. What is your favorite book?
108. What is the best present you have ever received?
109. What is the worst present you have ever received?
110. Have you ever been in a play?
111. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
112. Do you like bugs?
113. What is your favorite bug?
114. What is the grossest thing you have ever eaten?
115. What is the best party you have ever been to?
116. What is the worst punishment your parents have ever given you?
117. Have you ever lied to your parents?
118. Do you have any pets?
119. What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done?
120. What is your most loved cartoon character?
121. Do you like to play video games?
122. What is your favorite game to play?
123. How many hours a day do you spend on the internet?
124. What is your favorite website?
125. What is your favorite emoji?
126. What is your favorite type of food?
127. What time do you usually go to bed?
128. Do you have a bedtime?
129. How many hours of sleep do you usually get?
130. Who is your best friend?
131. What is your favorite thing to do with your best friend?
133. What are your favorite type of friends?
134. Do you like spending time with your family?
135. What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
136. What are some things you would never do?
137. Have you ever done something you said you would never do?
138. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
139. When did you clean your room last time?
140. Which is your favorite pizza?
141. When was the last time you skipped school?
142. Name a famous person you wish you could be like.
143. Talk to a tree or a lawn ornament.
144. Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?
Related: Check out these fun Harry Potter Would You Rather Questions that are sure to get your kids scratching their heads.
145.Name your favorite Disney character.
147. What is your least favorite food?
148. What is your nickname?
149. Who is your favourite person in this room?
Easy Clean Dare Questions for Kids
150. Make up a dance and perform it for the group.
151. Imitate your favorite cartoon character.
152. Make up a story using 5 random words.
153. Sing your favorite song in a different accent.
154. Stand on one leg for 1 minute.
155. Hula hoop for 1 minute without stopping.
156. Do 10 sit-ups.
157. Hold a plank for 30 seconds.
158. Do a headstand (or handstand) against a wall.
159. Walk across the room blindfolded.
160. Balance a book on your head for 1 minute.
161. Find 3 objects in the room and stack them on top of each other.
162. Wear 5 pieces of clothing from your closet at once.
163. Stand on one leg and hop 10 times.
164. Skip down the street.
165. Say the alphabet backwards.
166. Say your name backwards.
167. Sing the chorus of your favorite song as fast as you can.
168. Smell your dirty socks.
169. Spin in circles 10 times.
170. Wrap yourself in toilet paper from head to toe.
171. Make up a silly song about someone in the room.
172. Moonwalk across the room.
173. “Surf” across the room on an imaginary surf.
174. Dance the Macarena.
175. Do the hokey pokey.
176. Do the cha-cha slide.
177. “Walk” like a crab across the room.
178. “Crawl” like a snake across the room.
179. “Hop” like a bunny across the room.
180. “Fly” around the room like Superman.
181. Make up a new hand shake with someone in the room.
182. Army crawl across the room.
183. Do the sprinkler dance for a minute.
184.”Run” an imaginary marathon around the room.
185. Beatbox for 1 minute.
186. “Box” with an invisible opponent.
187. “Jump” rope without a rope 20 times.
188. “Bounce” an imaginary basketball and do a cheer run.
189. “Throw” and “catch” an imaginary ball.
190. “Serve” and “volley” an imaginary tennis ball.
191. “Row” an imaginary boat across the room.
192. “Paddle” an imaginary canoe around the room.
193. “Surf” an imaginary wave around the room.
194. “Ride” an invisible bike around the house.
195. “Drive” an invisible car around the block.
196. Pretend to be a baby and crawl around the room.
197. Pretend to be a dog and bark at everyone in the room.
198. Pretend to be a cat and meow at everyone in the room.
199. Wear your shoes on your hands for the rest of the game.
200. Talk with your tongue sticking out.
201. Make a tower taller than yourself.
202. Wear your t-shirt inside out for the rest of the game.
203. Make a funny face and keep it that way for the next 5 minutes.
204. Talk like Yoda for the rest of the game.
205. “Fly” like an airplane around the room.
206. “Sail” like a ship around the room.
207. Be a human statue for the next 5 minutes.
208. Try to balance on one foot for 1 minute.
209. “March” in place for 1 minute.
210. “Hop” on one foot for 1 minute.
211. “Whistle” a tune for 1 minute.
212. “Clap” your hands as fast as you can for 1 minute.
215. “Cry” like a baby for 1 minute.
216. Go outside on your driveway and laugh like a hyena for 1 minute.
217. Pretend to be a chicken and lay an egg.
218. Sing to the chair for a minute.
219. Do Robot dance for a minute.
220. Stop blinking for 30 seconds.
221. Attempt to climb a tree.
222. Try to do a cartwheel.
223. Stack three cookies on your forehead and walk 10 steps without them falling.
224. Do your best animal impression.
225. Have a pillow fight with any one person in this room.
Hard Truth and Dare Questions
If your kids are well over the easy truth and dare questions or like their party games to be above the ordinary, we suggest you try this hard version of Truth or Dare Questions to challenge them and spike the fun.
These questions are tricky and hard which makes them all the more fun to play with older kids.
Hard Truth Questions for Kids
226. What was the toughest part of the pandemic?
226. Have you ever worn dirty underwear?
227. What would you do if you were born of the opposite gender?
228. Have you ever cheated in a test?
229. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
230. Name the person you dislike the most and why?
231. If you could be invisible for a day, where would you go and what would you do?
232. Did you ever stay up late way past your bedtime?
233. What would you do if you won a lottery of 1 million dollars?
234. Have you ever stolen something?
235. What is your biggest fear?
236. Who do you dislike the most in your family?
237. What are some of your hopes and dreams?
238. Have you ever done something you regret?
239. If you could choose any superpower, what would it be?
240. Do you have any bad habits?
241. I f you could go back and relive one day, what would it be?
242. Do you have any fears or phobias?
243. Do you have any secrets?
244. Do you like your life the way it is or would you like to change it?
245. What is one thing you would like to change about yourself?
246. What is one thing you would never change about yourself?
249. Who do you trust the most?
250. Who do you distrust the most?
251. What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you?
252. What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?
253. What are some of your fondest memories?
254. What is your most prized possession?
255. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
256. What is the meaning of life?
257. Do you believe in extraterrestrial life?
258. Do you believe in ghosts?
259. Do you believe in God?
260. What is the most important thing in life?
261. What is the best way to achieve success?
262.What is the worst way to achieve success?
263. How would you define happiness?
264. What is the meanest thing you have ever done?
265. What is the best thing you have ever done for someone?
266. If you could pick a name for yourself, what would that be?
267. If you could time travel, which era would you go to?
268. If you could only eat only one food for the rest of the week, what would it be?
269. Who do you dislike the most in your family?
270. Who is the worst dresser in your family?
271. Who is the best dresser in your family?
272. Who is the most funny person in your family?
273. Do you keep a secret diary?
274. Name one family dish you simple hate.
275. Do you pick on scabs?
276. Do you skip shower and lie about it?
277. Tell one family rule you hate.
278. One kiddo movie you like but pretend not to.
279. Have you ever sneaked in snacks in a movie hall?
280. What would you put in your time capsule?
281. Have you ever let out a secret?
282. If a fairy granted you three wishes, what would you wish for?
283. Have you ever been rude to someone online?
284. Have you ever bullied a friend/classmate online to be a part of the group?
285. Name the best gift you have ever received.
286. Would you rather be early or late for the rest of your life?
287. How many days have gone without taking a bath?
288. Do you still have a baby toy you keep close like a blankie?
289. Have you ever made someone cry intentionally?
290. If you could be invisible for the day, what would you do?
291. What is the one thing about your parents that annoys you the most?
292. Have you ever cheated on a board game?
293. Name the best gift you have ever received.
294. Have you ever used your lunch money for buying something other than lunch?
295. Are you still afraid of the dark?
296. One childhood story that you still believe is true.
297. Are you still afraid of the dark?
298. One childhood story that you still believe is true.
299. Name the weirdest present you have ever got.
Hard Dare Questions for Kids
300. Eat 5 crackers in 60 seconds.
301. Skip rope for 5 minutes without stopping.
302. Make 10 basket shots in a row.
303. Hula hoop for 3 minutes straight.
304. Stand on one leg for 1 minute without wobbling.
305. Make a funny face and keep it until your next turn.
306. Lick peanut butter or jelly off the end of your nose.
307. Text someone using only your nose.
308. Write a message on Facebook using only your toes.
309. Call a random number and sing them happy birthday.
310. Dance like no one is watching for 1 minute.
311. Hold your breath for as long as you can.
312. Name 10 animals in 30 seconds.
313. Name 5 countries in Africa in 30 seconds.
314. Name 5 types of cheese in 30 seconds.
315. Name 3 ingredients in a cake in 30 seconds.
316. Name 5 planets in our solar system in 30 seconds.
317. Sing the alphabet backwards in one breath.
318. Make up a tongue twister and say it 10 times fast.
319. Say the following tongue twister 5 times fast: “How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?”
320. Sniff the pepper shaker every time someone gets a dare.
321. Say one whole sentence without moving your lips.
322. Talk while holding your tongue with your index finger and thumb.
323. Make the loudest noise you can for 1 minute.
324. Be as quiet as a mouse for 2 minutes.
325. Sit in a chair and spin around 10 times, then try to walk in a straight line.
326. (for girls) Put on mascara with your eyes closed.
327. (for boys) Put on lip balm with your eyes closed.
328. Brush your teeth with the opposite hand that you normally use.
329. Write your name with left hand (right hand, if you are a leftie).
330. Try to open a jar of pickles/jam that has been in the fridge for a while.
331. Eat an entire raw onion like an apple.
332. Draw a stickman on paper using your toes.
333. Speak to the tune of happy birthday for the rest of the game.
334. Stand on one leg and recite the multiplication table of 12 (twelve).
335. Sing the national anthem of your country in a made-up language.
336. Talk in a baby voice for the rest of the game.
337. Put on your shoes and socks backwards and walk around the room for 1 minute.
338. Put an ice cube inside your shirt while it is tucked in.
339. Ask a neighbor for a roll of toilet paper.
340. Try to sell an empty pen to your neighbour.
341. Rub your stomach in circles and pat your head at the same time.
342. Talk in foreign accent till you get your turn again.
343. Talk only in whispers for the next five minutes.
344. Yawn every time someone else speaks for the rest of the game.
345. On your turn, ask the person to your right to ask you a question and no matter what they say, you must answer with “I don’t know”.
346. Make an animal sound every time you take a step till your next turn.
347. Crow like a rooster every time someone looks at you.
348. Eat a spoonful of peanut butter and sing the ABC’s.
349. Put an ice cube in your mouth and let it melt.
350. Hold an ice cube in your hand for a minute.
351. Sit on your knees and bark like a dog till it’s your turn again.
352. Wear someone else’s shoes for the rest of the game.
355. Doorbell ditch your neighbour.
356. Make paper aeroplane with one hand.
357. Balance a cup of water on your head and take 5 rounds around the room.
358. Try to juggle three balls for a minute.
359. Drink a bottle of water without stopping.
360. Touch your tongue to a frozen pole.
Embarrassing Truth or Dare Questions
Truth or Dare is a classic family game night game that can be fun for kids and adults of all ages. But sometimes, the questions can get a little bit too personal.
Here are some embarrassing Truth or Dare questions that will have everyone in stitches!
Embarrassing Truth Questions for Kids
361. What embarrassing moment are you most afraid of people finding out about?
362. What is the grossest thing you have ever eaten?
363. What is your biggest irrational fear?
364. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn?
365. What is the most embarrassing nickname you have ever had?
366. Have you ever been caught picking your nose?
367. What is the most embarrassing picture of you in existence?
368. Have you ever accidentally sent a text message to the wrong person?
369. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever posted on social media?
370. Have you ever accidentally liked a post on social media from someone you don’t even know?
371. Have you ever been caught cheating on a test?
372. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever said to someone?
373. Have you ever been so embarrassed that you wished you could just disappear?
374. Have you ever been caught saying a swear word?
375. Name one thing or incident you don’t want your teachers to know about.
376. Do some embarrassing dance moves for one minute.
377. Did you ever have a hole in your pants and realized it only later?
378. Tell us about the most embarrassing moment at a friend’s house.
379. Describe an incident when you were caught telling a lie.
380. Have you ever slipped in front of your friends and pretended like nothing happened?
381. Have you ever farted around in front of your crush?
382. Have you ever copy-pasted someone else’s work as your own?
383. Did anyone ever find out about an embarrassing secret of yours?
384. What would be your reaction if you were caught doing something embarrassing?
385. Have you ever done something that made you feel embarrassed afterward?
386. Have you ever felt homesick?
387. Did you ever pretend that you brushed your teeth but actually didn’t?
388. Do you sleepwalk?
389. Do you snore?
390. Have you ever dropped food, picked it up, and eaten it before anyone could see it?
391. Has anyone ever caught you talking to yourself?
392. Do you talk to the mirror?
393. Do you secretly believe in sorcerers?
394. Do you talk in your sleep?
395.One word that makes you giggle.
396. Would you want to have children? How many?
397. Have you ever fallen in front of a group of people?
398. Most embarrassing moment in school.
399. What is the biggest lie you told your parents?
400. Name an incident that made you feel very embarrassed.
401. Have you ever been scolded in public?
402. Have you ever forged your parent’s signature?
Embarrassing Dares for Kids
403. Write a letter to your secret crush and read it aloud.
404. Do a model king show in your driveway.
405. Do your makeup in the dark.
406. Approach a random stranger on your street and say “Do you know I am the Hulk?”
407. Enact out a thank you speech like you are an actor who has won an Academy Award.
408. Ask your neighbor for a toilet roll.
409. Act like Zeus for the rest of the game.
410. Sit on an egg without breaking it.
411. Sing Hakuna Matata every time a player gets a dare.
412. Let the player next to you draw a mustache on your face.
413. Draw a puppet on your finger and talk to it like you would with your best friend for 2 minutes.
415. Call your classmate and tell him/her that you believe superman is real.
416. Say “I am the Master of The Universe and you shall obey me” every time a player lands a turn.
417. Go outside and tell a stranger on the street it is raining.
418. Give a play-by-play commentary for the rest of the game.
419. Do you bite your nails?
420.Which Disney character you fancy marrying?
421. Stand on the table and dance for a minute.
422.Dance like a belly dancer
423. Act like your favorite cartoon character for the rest of the game.
424. Balance a marshmallow on your nose for one minute.
425. Go outside and say “I am your fairy godmother/ godfather” to the first person you see.
426. Go outside and try to sell an empty milk carton to a stranger.
427. Cluck like a chicken every time someone asks you a question.
429. Pretend to be a hen laying an egg (not a real one).
430. Go outside and act like a dog for 2 minutes and bark at everyone who walks by.
431. Go outside and try to convince a stranger that there is a rainbow in the sky.
432. Call up your friend and tell them you are in jail and need bail money.
433. Walk like a chicken for the rest of the game.
436. Snort everytime a player laughs.
437. Act like a cowboy.
438. Try to milk a imaginary cow.
440. Pretend to be a baby and cry like one.
441. Make up a song about Truth or Dare and sing it for us.
442. Show your signature dance move.
443. Act like Willy Wonka for the next 30 seconds.
444. Kiss the person to your left on the cheek.
445. Let the person to your right do your makeup.
446. Let the person to your left choose a hairstyle for you.
447. Wear someone else’s clothes for the rest of the game.
Family Truth or Dare Question
Family-friendly Truth or dare Questions can be a fun way to learn more about your family members, and can also lead to some hilarious moments.
These good truth or dare questions are perfect entertainment for the whole family and a fun way to make family holidays special.
Family Truth Questions for Kids
448. Who gets you better – Mom or dad?
449. Who is the stingiest in your family?
450. Who is most daring in your family?
451. Who is the most caring person in your family?
452. Do you remember all the birthdays of your family members?
453. Who spends the most time looking at their phone in your family?
454. Name one weird thing about your family?
455. Have you ever sneaked in your sibling’s snacks?
456. Have you ever eavesdropped on your parent’s conversation?
457. Have you ever read through your sibling’s personal diary?
458. What is the number of days you have gone without talking to your family?
459. Do you have any secrets that nobody in your family knows about?
460. Who do you share all your secrets with within your family?
461. Have you ever stolen anything from your family member?
462. Who in your family do you think is the funniest?
463. Who in your family do you think is the most serious?
464. Who in your family do you think is the most gullible?
465. Who in your family do you think is the most forgetful?
466. Which family member are you closest to?
467. What is your favorite family tradition?
468. What is the best memory you have with your family?
469. What is the worst memory you have of your family?
470. What would you do if you could not talk to your family for a whole year?
471. If you could choose one family member to be stranded on a deserted island with, who would it be?
472. What would you do if you won the lottery and had 1 million dollars?
473. Name the best holiday destination you have explored with your family.
474. How much time do you spend with your family every day?
475. If you could go on a trip with any family member, who would it be?
476. What is the craziest thing you have ever done with your family?
477. Do you think families are important? Why or why not?
478. What would you do if you could trade places with any family member for a day?
479. What are the most important values that your family upholds?
480. What do you think makes your family unique?
481. If you could describe your family in one word, what would it be?
482. Give an appropriate nickname to every family member.
483. What would you do if one of your family members was moving away?
484. What are the things that you like and dislike about your family?
485. Have you ever felt left out by your family? Why or why not?
486. If you could add one member to your family, who would it be?
487. Do you have any family traditions that you don’t like?
488. What is the best thing about your family?
489. What is the worst thing about your family?
490. Would you rather spend time with your family or friends? Why?
491. Do you think families are getting closer or further apart these days. why or why not?
492. Do you think family members should be honest with each other at all times? Why or why not?
493. What role do family members play in each other’s lives?
494. In what ways are you similar to or different from your family members?
495. What things do you have in common with your family members?
496. How have your family members influenced who you are today?
497. What is the most important thing that families should do together?
498. What things do you think families should avoid doing together?
499. What things do you think families should make sure to do together?
500. How do you think families will change in the future?
501. What things do you think families should do to have fun together?
502. What things do you think families should do to stay connected?
503. What things do you think families should do to support each other?
504. What things do you think families should do to show they love each other?
505. Have you ever pranked someone in your family?
506. What would you do if your parents found out about something embarrassing that you did?
507. One most annoying thing about your mom or dad?
508. One meal your dad/mom makes that you dislike.
509. Who is your best pal in the family?
510. Which company do you most look forward to?
511. What is your guilty pleasure no one knows about?
Family Dare Questions
512. Give one person in your family a foot massage.
513. Let your sibling make your hair
514. Say “I adore my brother (or sister)” every time a player picks a dare.
515. Blindfold and eat a food item that your family feeds you to guess what it is.
516. Show your last text message to your friend to your family.
517. Put a bow on your forehead and present yourself as a gift to a player.
518. Share your school secret.
519. Show your ugliest selfie face
523. Share the most embarrassing text message you’ve ever received.
524. What are 3 things you’ve always wanted to do in life?
525. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
526. What is the funniest prank you’ve ever pulled?
527. What is the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
529. Tell a silly joke.
530. Make up a story using these 5 words: Dad, poop, tree, ocean, action.
531. Clean your sibling’s room for the next two days.
532. Do the dishes for the next four days.
533. Mow the lawn on the weekend.
534. Make breakfast for your family on Sunday.
535. Do laundry for the next two days.
536. Wash the car.
537. Give a bath to your pet.
538. Jump like a monkey and say “I am the monkey of the family” every time a player gets a dare.
539. Do the next two dares for your younger sibling.
540. Share your candy with your family.
541. Let your sibling tickle you for 30 seconds.
542. Smell everyone’s mouth and guess what they ate last.
543. Do blindfold handshakes with each member of your family and guess whose hand is whose.
544. Let your sibling put makeup on you.
545. Switch clothes with the player on your right.
546. Talk like your father for the rest of the game.
547. Impersonate your grandmom.
548. Give up your guilty pleasure for a week.
How to Play Truth Or Dare Game
Truth or Dare is a pretty simple game to play with friends and family. The rules are easy to understand and follow:
1. All the players sit around a table or in a circle.
2. The youngest player starts the game by picking a Truth Or Dare question.
3. If “Truth” is chosen, the players decide on a question to ask the chosen player. The question must be answered honestly to make the game fun.
4. If “dare” is chosen, a dare is decided by other players for the cRosen player to do.
5. After the truth or dare question has been done, player sitting next to the youngest player gets the turn.The game continues in the circle till everyone gets at least one turn.
Truth or dare questions are a great way to get kids interacting and having fun. We hope you enjoyed our mammoth list of Truth or Dare Questions!
Remember, the key to a great game of Truth or Dare is to keep it light and fun – no one wants to get stuck in a Truth or Dare nightmare! So, make sure to keep things light and enjoy the game.